"Experts by Experience"
SCS, Inc. provides a variety of services designed with the user in mind.
Let us help you achieve balance, problem solve, develop leadership and facilitate staff development through:
- Researching & Identifying Funding sources
- Leading a “Grant Writing Team”
- Editing the Narrative
- Grant submission
- Follow-up reporting
Consulting for Non-profits and For-Profits
- Consulting for small business
Coaching for Administration
- Training & Work-shop Facilitation
(for staff and/or clients)
- Board Training
Developing a 501 (c) 3
- Developing of For Profit and Not-for-profit Business Plan
Workshop development - Both Christian & Secular
- Mentoring both Line and Administrative Staff
SWOT/SLOT Non-Profit Analysis
- Earning by Learning (EBL) Reading Program for 3rd to 6th grades
- Keynote Speeches
Living In Balance (LIB)
LIB is an evidence-based program. It is designed to be facilitated in a group format as an addictions education/awareness curriculum full of treatment type modalities without being officially designated as such.
Web Design and Marketing
SCS, Inc. has joined forces with Avodah Web Solutions to provide affordable web design solutions for your organization.
Call or email them today at 561-452-2471 or email@example.com, and let them know that Vlad sent you to receive a discount.
All the services listed above are provided at very reasonable rates. Allow us to give you a quote. You’ll be pleasantly surprised.
We have a very professional staff with many years of experience providing all services.