"Experts by Experience"
SCS, Inc. provides a variety of services designed with the user in mind.
Let us help you achieve balance, problem solve, develop leadership and facilitate staff development through:
- Researching & Identifying Funding sources
- Leading a “Grant Writing Team”
- Editing the Narrative
- Grant submission
- Follow-up reporting
Consulting for Non-profits and For-Profits
- Consulting for small business
Coaching for Administration
- Training & Work-shop Facilitation
(for staff and/or clients)
- Board Training
Developing a 501 (c) 3
- Developing of For Profit and Not-for-profit Business Plan
Workshop development - Both Christian & Secular
- Mentoring both Line and Administrative Staff
SWOT/SLOT Non-Profit Analysis
- Earning by Learning (EBL) Reading Program for 3rd to 6th grades
- Keynote Speeches
Living In Balance (LIB)
LIB is an evidence-based program. It is designed to be facilitated in a group format as an addictions education/awareness curriculum full of treatment type modalities without being officially designated as such.
All the services listed above are provided at very reasonable rates. Allow us to give you a quote. You’ll be pleasantly surprised.
We have a very professional staff with many years of experience providing all services.